Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fit Test #2

For about six months now, I've been attending a Boot Camp class every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 5:30am.  There is the occasional class on Saturdays.  It's called 4x4 Boot Camp.  I am in my best shape since about High School, and I've become pretty much obsessed with the whole thing.  From trying to beat the people that annoy me in the class, to setting new personal bests, the whole experience has been so rewarding. 

So 4 weeks ago, we did a Fit Test, which entailed 5 Rounds of the following (for time):

21 - Squat Thrusts
15 - Ab Throwdowns
9 - Thrusters (I did 95lbs)

My time was 13:14.  I was beat after, but it was a great benchmark.  So today was Fit Test #2.  The same as the first, but the idea was to improve your time.  I was dragging this morning so was worried I was actually going to do worse than my first.  Much to my surprise, my time this morning was 12:48.  That's almost 30 seconds better!  In 4 weeks we test again.  My goal is to get my time under 12:00. 

Stay tuned...

1 comment: