Monday, January 31, 2011

A Good Bet

Mike's sister is pregnant (YAY!!) and I made a bet with my father-in-law and my other sister-in-law that the baby was going to be a boy.  Well they're having a girl (YAY!!!) and I can't think of a better bet to lose.  I paid up with a pizza party on Sunday and I thought it would be a great opportunity to put my new table linens to use.  I registered for Lenox Simply Fine placemats and napkins in ivory. 
Cute right?  I also registered for the napkin rings at Crate and Barrel.  I liked that they we're simple and could easily  be casual or formal.  The best part about the placemats and napkins is that they are spill proof so no harm no foul.  Here's the dining room table set with the new linens and ready for a pizza party...


4 comments:

  1. you are brave having a pizza party with ivory linens! good thing they are spill proof!
    looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dining room looks alot different since me & craig were camped out in there! great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Swe! It's undergone a face lift. Btw I still feel bad that I turned the lights off on you :(

    ReplyDelete